Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Lucky I Went There!

Last 2 weeks i think(if i'm not mistaken) I went to One-Stop after my exam with my friends coz one of them wanna buy keyboard and so on...

Due to nothing to do, i also followed! xD

While we were passing Artis Gallery and guess what i saw!



WOOT?!?!!?


70% DISCOUNTS?!?!?!



What are you gonna to wait anymore? For me? Of course i straight got inside and checked it out!
And it's really 70% DISCOUNTS!!!!

Without thinking anything else, i bought 2 albums there which is Nan Quan MaMa's album! Since i had their 1st album, why don't i get the 2nd and 3rd? heheee!



The 2nd Album



The 3rd Album


Yah.. you may calculate for me after the 70% discount. xD

Okay, for the next would be the computer accessories's shop!(My friend not yet get his keyboard, ha!)


When we reached there, i saw this(the photo below)



If i'm not mistaken, my friend, CheeHsien who bought that about RM45.00 last time and the price for now dropped until RM20.00. WOOT?! I borrowed money from my friend to buy it! hahahaa!!


And....


TA~~ DA~~~~





Is it nice to fit below my laptop?




Although i don't really like the blue lights! Ha! No matter what, as long as it's cheap enough! kakakakaa!! Lucky i followed my friends.


End.

1 comment:

SaeWei said...

your friend havent buy yet you ady bought so many things -_-"

Related Posts with Thumbnails