Wednesday, December 17, 2008

JJ was right...

Nondo's, where i had my dinner on Tuesday night with my friends at Gurney.

Okay! Actually i was just wanna to take a try because JJ said, Nondo's can extend to 2nd floor and they don't even have a cup of iced water but only got the god damn fucking mineral water which is RM3.50.

And when i was taking the order i asked for a cup of warm water, and guess what!

The waiter replied :"We don't have warm water, we only have mineral water..."
Me: "............" (I knew it)

But then i rather to order this,




My food would be...



I thought it would be hot enough, damn... I felt nothing! okay...

But luckily i still got choices by these,



Hohohohoho...
I saw Extra Hot, Yeah, that 1 only can satisfied me. But it's not really EXTRA enough for me... ==

Whatever!


End.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails