Monday, July 30, 2007

Indoor Shopping

Since i had finished my assignments and presentations.. I can say i'm a bit free lo!! hahaha!!


For last Saturday, i was planning not to go out(if only got car or "driver" who can brings me out)

Okey, cut the story short, after we had had our lunch my father suddenly called me go to Penang to take money, around RM1k to Millennium Tower for someone there.. In my mind said:" WTH!!! go to Penang??!! i need to stay(hostel) at Penang from Monday until Friday and you still want me go to Penang again??!! *swt* What can i do? i can't say "NO"

What i can do is just follow the "order", luckily i was not alone because i still got some people accompany me went there, who are them? they are my girlfriend and sister. HAHA!! My sister followed me because she was too boring at home and for my girlfriend, she was at my house that time..

*Cut the story, Cut the story*

After i took the money to Millennium Tower, we gone to PriginMall straight away! Of cause by my father's car XD. The 1st time we did there is find something to eat! haha!! We decided to eat TomYamMee, so we gone to Spicy Cafe which is located beside House Of Condom


took by my handphone, sorry for not clear enough


After that, we had a indoor shopping because we didn't much money to buy anything.. *sob sob*
But, in the end, my GF and sister still bought some there.. haha!! You know what? Both of them saw got bra promotion and they went to take a look straight away.. Guess what! Both of them spent about 1 hour there and i just like a bottle stood at there kinda an idiot.. *swt*

Hmmm... after the l the "look", it was about 9pm ++, So.. what's next??




It's time to go back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails