Monday, July 16, 2007

Weeeeeeee

Last Friday, when i get back home(from hostel)... the 1st time i used to do is put all my stuffs in my room(my bag and so on) But when i opened my door, i saw a big box on the floor of my room..



Hmmm.. my mind asked: " is it my brother buys something from internet again? If yes, wow... it's damn big" (because we used to buy model kit from internet, and i only go back home 1 time per week)

When i walked forward i saw a logo with "DELL".. and that moment, i realized that i had ordered a laptop 2 weeks ago.. Wah lao ni! How could i forgot?? I was not shocked or surprised at all when my laptop had arrived. I just don't know why.. Maybe i already waited about 1 year or more than that. You know what? I have no pc in my hostel..










So.. how is it?? pretty or not?? lolzz I don't know why i picked green.. nevermind lar! as long as i got my own pc now..

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

9 comments:

Jay said...

wa... 1520!!!! new model le!!! with many colour options on leh.. nice!

Anonymous said...

Haha, so now u can blogging in anytime lor dude :D

Nice labtop! I also wondering to change a new one...

Anonymous said...

mama mia..!!! new modal.. never seen b4 on real life... hehehe u got tagged by me.. remember to do k ;)

Anonymous said...

how's the performance? good?

i planning to get one also leh...

SaeWei said...

it seems really nice eh??? at first i plan to buy sony vaoi in pink now Dell also come out with pink.. cheaper too... XD

Dunno what to buy ler.. tell me how it is after you use okie???

muackss

Unknown said...

To all,

1520 is quite nice to use.. everythings are good!
*i duno how to expain how is the performance*

So far to say.. is GOOD!

haha!!

Jade.Phoenix said...

alamak..i jadi cat d....
anyway, I WANNA ROB YOUR LAPTOP!!!
so so pretty!!! so nicey!!

Anonymous said...

how was the price? ytd only i bought 1 HP v3521TU at pc fair..cost me RM2999

Unknown said...

JadePhoenix,
come on get it! XD


icalvyn,
mine cost me RM 3270, it's real price is RM 2999 too! but i added somemore things.. hehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails