Friday, February 26, 2010

Assignment

Assignment... For the majority of the students out there.. They hate assignment and yes It does really bothering much of the students always.

It's not because of the assignment too hard to be done but it's because the group member (If it's a group assignment) and the lack of time I guess. Right? Most of my friends keep on facing these kind of problems, the group members, all FUCKERS! Ha ha! The leader need to take up all the things and settle themselves... Funny~ What for a group like this?

For the others, They still got Mid-term, other assignments? I don't know! Perhaps the way of their communication of doing the assignment not good enough? I was told by my friends, they said there's always something cant be told obviously and if they do so it might break up the friendship. What to do in the end? SUFFER!!!! Yeah! You just go to the hell and SUFFER YOURSELF!!

But, I do enjoy doing the assignment actually... Maybe the way I do the assignment or the member I got there totally different from my friends.. The only thing which bothering me it's LAZY! Who doesn't lazy huh? I do lazy to do sometimes... xD

Okay! Im not gonna to talk much about it! Happy doing ASSIGNMENT!


End.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

assignments.. many students hate that.. haha =P

kenwooi.com

Unknown said...

Yes they do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails