Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Tired Saturday Night


Been to The Voodoo (Pub & Bistro) at Ipoh with my friends last night!


I can't believe there are more than 10 of Pub & Bistro around there and we chosen Voodoo coz my friends been there before. Too bad the DJ's there not really good enough! Me and some of my friends (Which 1st time to there) felt boring with the music there. Anyway we did enjoy well at the beginning and the last part there but only certain.

The main purpose we went there only for drink! Ha ha~ We didn't care about the dance but we just keep on drinking and drinking...

Okay! The show ended at around 3am+ if Im not mistaken and then we went to Mcd for supper! Guess what my friend did at there.




Damn! He's totally like a dead fish!

P/S: Get back home about 6am in the morning and I gonna wake up at 7am++ again.. Oh GOSH!!



End.


3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

lol dead fish.. =P

kenwooi.com

Dawson said...

lol sweeeettttttt

Unknown said...

Ken, Totally a deadly fish...
Dawson, U fee, sweet? lolz

Related Posts with Thumbnails