Saturday, February 10, 2007

The 1st Day Of My Holiday!

hohoh...finally finally! After the exam, guess wat! It's my holiday!
<(^(OO)^)>

today is my 1st day of holiday...So, wat do i do ? heheee...

1st, i went to had my breakfast with my friends
2nd, i went to cut my hair with my friend
3rd, heheee....to QUEENSBAY! !

We went to Queensbay for shopping today! wauhaha! ! Actually, this is the 1st time i had my shopping with them.. We shop all the day!( from about 2pm++ to 8pm++ ) woah...
We started our shopping when we arrived there, the 1st thing we did is had our lunch at PizzaHut and we also made alot of funs there.haha!

After the lunch, hehe! SHOPPING TIME! The 1st shop i bought my cloth is UNIONBAY, got 40% discount! yea! Then for the next shop...woah...we used more than 1 hours, almost 2 hours at that shop( TROPICANA LIFE ) haha! I cant believe we spent much time at there..of coz we did a lot of idiots things too and that salesgirl...haiz.. nv serve us at all. So? We take ourselves lar!
My friends, they also tried quite many cloths there but still bought some lar....haha!
Then ar...waoh..."EXTREME" liao..just a shop which beside TROPICANA...and and so on lo..( haiyoo.. still got a lot of things... lazy to write all here..lolzz )

After Queensbay...we also gone to SunShineQuare too! But i dunno we went there for what! haha! The thing i bought was a ice-cream there...Then hor, dinner time! Wah seh..we had our dinner at a MakMakStall i forgot what name is it already...the mee goreng there really kanasai like shit! wauhaha! wasted my $$ nia! ! argh! i wont go to there anymore!

Nevermind lar!
The main is...we enjoy our shopping VERY VERY MUCH! wauhaha! !

If my GirlFriend also there i think it would be more fun for me..Sadly tough, she didnt want to go.. lolzz nevermind lar! I'm going for another shopping with her the next week, hehe!



a nonsence blog again...hehe!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails