Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally, I Did It

haha! Finally finally....i did !
hehe!

Actually it is a simple problem nia...that is how to add music in blogger lo...
i have tried many times but i don't know why i sill failed to upload or add music into my blogger...

So, i decied go to ask my friend who is professional than me in blogger and finally i did it ( only the simple one like friendster or others ) he told me that still got another one is better but also more harder, because you only can hear the music and can't find where is it when you are reading or opening blogs... I want that one! But he said he still doesn't know how to do yet.. What a pity! So i just have to wait untill he knows how to do.. Dont know need to wait how long~ lolzz


It's ok lar! nevermind lar! As long as my blogger got music enough and i quite long that song too.. ( song's name : Once In A Blue Moon ) I know this song from a Japan's movie called "With Love". It is nice to watch... Try to seek it out and watch ba! It's quite nice lar... kkekee

After i succeed to add music into my blogger..hmm what next ar? background? or still got what else ar? hehe..i will try to edit my blogger step by step.. but i think all those problems might need my friend help...ha!

Woah! almost 2.51am liao lo! wah seh...Almost 3am d.. i have to sleep now. Hehe! Because i need to wake up about 8.45am tomorrow to go for breakfast with my friends... i wonder i can get up or not... haha!

ok then,

Nitez~~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails