Friday, March 05, 2010

A Shoot OF The Cloud

It's was a very hot evening after my class that day! But soon the sky was turning into battle mode which It was gonna to rain.

Quite lucky for me, I stood at the window side and talking on the phone. (I was enjoying the show of the clouds too!)





But then something made me quickly took my camera and snapped when I saw it!


Which... is...




VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVV
VVVVVVV
VVVVVV
VVVVV
VVVV
VVV
VV
V










Does it look like a dragon? Or like a dog? Or nothing... It looked like a dragon for me! What say you? Hahahaa~ It started to separate when I got my camera. Anyway, I still got it although not that perfect! xD






End.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails