Friday, March 12, 2010

Woah! Kampar Hospital

I remember that day... When I was watching a football match with my friends at a Mamak. But suddenly a called we rushed back! It's because of one of my friend, Mouse, was seriously SICKED!!! Hahhaahaa~~ We were told that he was sicked and suffered of the back of his mussel. He couldn't even stand up and walk... Woot!


What to do in the middle of the night? (It was around 3am in the morning) Clinic totally closed! So... There we went to Hospital Kampar!





We were told to head to....


Kecemasan? Haha~ Coz the registration inside there!


Okay! There! Our little patient (The blue shirt, not the Malay) going to body check!





Snapped some photos while we were waiting for my friend...






Waiting~ waiting~



Soon my friend out and complained he get the injection at the back of his ASS... Ha Ha ha!!!!

Get back hostel at 4am++

Whheeeeeee....



P/S: Photos were taken by mobile phone (Sony Ericson, coz i dont know what model)



End.

2 comments:

Jong said...

I'm in Kampar but i didn't even know where the hell is Kampar Hospital.

What's wrong with your friend btw?

Unknown said...

Fever and caused his mussel pain! xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails