Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Morning Breakfast at Ipoh @ Restaurant Foh San


It was a sunny morning and there's me again! Woke up at 7.30am something (Started to sleep at about 5am in the morning coz went to Voodoo), Slept for only 2 and half hours. It was really a tired. xD

Guess what? I slept all the way from Kampar to Ipoh! Woot! Pretty cool huh? Okay! We were heading to Ipoh @ Restaurant Foh San, which is a "DIM SUM" restaurant. I heard from my friend that It's one of the famous "Dim Sum" restaurant in Ipoh and that's why we headed to it! Soon we there!




Ipoh @ Restaurant Foh San






It was quite lucky for us to get a table immediately because it's used to be full house during the weekend. Whheeeeeee! No need to wait and straight ORDER!!!! Here are some of the food we ordered! xD



1-1 copy





We did chit-chat and eat a lot! There my friends!



Adam, who always turning to "DOWN" mode during the study hour.



Thean, The one who always TALK TALK TALK AND TALK! A funny guy as well!



Pauline, the one..... erm... better not to say anything here! (I might get killed if I said something wrong here, If only she see this. lolz)




After the breakfast, we gone to Ipoh Parade for shopping and watched a movie!
I did enjoy my shopping with them as well! Although not as good as shopping with my girlfriend. xD



Ta~ Da~~~ The things I bought!







P/S: Due to tired? I felt as sleep when I was driving the car back!! Luckily! NO ACCIDENT! lolz~ God bless!



End.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy, yummy....

Ken Wooi said...

foh san.. quite long i didnt eat there edy =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails