Saturday, April 21, 2007

First Day For My Exam...*swt*

wow wow... today! my 1st day of exam.. ha! it's ok la.. exam.. not big deal...

I had prepared damn well before i go for my exam(my subject: Science For Building)... yea! BUT!
During the exam, when i looked at my paper.. "?!" i didn't know how to do it! *swt swt*

Actually i just concentrate on my calculation part and i don't care about the theory part! This is because, when i were doing the past year paper(from year 2004 until 2007) Most of the questions are about calculation part (70% - calculation part, 30% theory part). So, i read nothing about the theory part(got read a bit d)

Guess what! I can solve the past year questions easily (only the calculation part).. and i felt that it is easy what.. If the exam also like all the past year paper i surely can get at least B in my Science For Building exam.. i mean just calculation part only. ha ha! Mana tau! haiz.. those questions are not as easy as past year paper... I don't really understand the questions.. *swt swt again*What can i do? let it blank? HELL NO!! I just continue answered although i don't really understand the questions.. haiz...

Why every times also like this? ^(>(OO)<)^
don't know i can pass or not...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails