Sunday, April 01, 2007

Victoria Station

haha! really really....
what har...
erm.. don't know how to describe.. hehe..!!

Aiya... let me make it easier then... IS HAPPY!! haha!!

Yesterday, my GANG! But only 8 of them were there... they asked me to go out and guess what!
We had our dinner at VICTORIA STATION!! CHECK IT OUT!!



yea...my Fish & Chip arrived!!! hehe!




yummy yummy!! all of us were busying to eat..




Well, that is the 1ST TIME i had dinner there..it really taste good! lolzz After the dinner, we gone to Megamall to watch "SHOOTER".. haha! It's damn nice! The shooter, his sniper really damn cool... lolzz If my girlfriend also there, it would be fun! But, she gone out with her National Service(NS)'s friends... haha! Nevermid lar!

Besides that, it is also the 1ST TIME I go out without spend any $ at all!! woah..!! All of my friends "paid" all for me... hehe! Because it's my BIRTHDAY!

GUYZ & GIRLZ, Thank you!!
But... pai seh ar... coz i got no $$ to treat u all back... ^(>(OO)<)^ Sorry guyz and girlz.. really SO~~~ ssssSSsssSOOooOOOOrrRRRrrrYYYYyyYYyyy~~~

1 comment:

Chee Hsien said...

hahaha... no problem dude!
you dun have to say GUYs AND GIRLs! There only one girl and you can ignore her identity and treat her as a BOY! Hahahahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails