Wednesday, April 04, 2007

" NO SOUND = NO MUSIC = NO LIFE "

hmm... let's say,

if a computer can't online.. still call computer? haha! If a computer can't online then no need call computer lo... i guess there are many people also think about that... right?

if a computer can online.. BUT! there is no sound at all! Ar? No sound at all? Cheh! No big deal what... Even the computer no sound, there are still got damn many things can do! right? yea.. damn right!

BUT FOR ME...

"NO SOUND = NO MUSIC = NO LIFE" !!!


yup! that's true... lolzz

After my brother had formated my PC, then he realized that the sound card's installer had gone! Wah lao ni! GONE?? CAN'T FIND IT??? ^(*(OO)*)^'''''' He said he will try to get a new one for me...not bad lar! I still can get a new driver for my pc.

But.. haiz... my pc will not has any sound at all these few days... hope my brother can fast fast get a new one and install for me... ( I know nothing about the installer.. hehe )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails