Friday, April 06, 2007

I SURRENDER!!

I surrender....

I give up...

I GIVE UP ARGH!!!!

you know what?

My COMPUTER BROKE DOWN AGAIN!!!!!

If you read my previous post there, my pc just reformated...
She just came out from the hospital only!!! And the worst is, she just came back only for 4 days! 4 days! ... then she get sick again... <(>(OO<)> I really wanted to throw her from the 12th floor out of my hostel... throw her to kiss the god damn ground!!!
haiz...

and again... and again... and again....

I feel tired and lazy to face this stupid problem anymore... So i decided to... hehe! Not really throw lar... siao meh.. i had decided to get a new one! haha! After that, i think all of these stupid problems will be stop happen..

How come she always get sicked? hmm... maybe she already old? lolzz! Think so... because i used her for about 7 years and almost 8 years already.. hehe! Does everybody's Pc also like that? I have no idea...

But anything lar! All i need to do is wait for my $$(from my insurance) to buy a new one!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails