Friday, March 02, 2007

5 Reasons Why I Blog

I just tagged by my friend - Chee Hsien and he told me that i got work to do...hmm...i wonder what shall i do.. lolz! Anyway, it's quite hard for me to write on. It is not because i don't have my reason, it is i have no friend to tag here! >o<

here i go,

1st Reason: I had read quite many blogs before and i have some friends also keep post blog...So? What have i done? FOLLOW lo..haha

2nd Reason: After i started to blog...hmm.. it's quite interesting.. and i quite love to blog now... lolx (only when i free)

3rd Reason: There are too many memories to remember...how can i remember all? So write in blog is the best way to keep all sweet memories...

4th Reason: Too...Damn...FREE!!! Can help me spend up some time

5th Reason: For the last one... hehe! i have no idea at all.. maybe for FUN, i think.. lolx

Okey... after those reasons above.. For tag pula... Tag what sia? haha! I have no one to tag here ler... ah! Only got one! haha...


1. Chee Hsien

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails