Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sorry... Little "Z"

Little Z...
i didn't mean to hurt you! I didn't want you get hurt!

But...

It still happened... it happened! It happened between us...
Sorry little Z... It was all my fault! IT WAS MY FAULT!!!!
If not because of me... u won't get hurt like that...





Little Z is not human lar.... It is my motor(Yamaha 125-Z) wauhaha!

Actually... it is ACCIDENT lar! I had an accident this morning... ^(>(OO)<)^ luckily i didn't get hurt at all... but my little Z.. haiz...

This morning, i was driving 'her' to go back to College... and it happened on the way to "Jetty"
i didn't know how do i drived...


There was a BUS in front of me... and I was planning to speed up to go over it

So, i checked behind of me whether got other cars or not...
and when i turned my eyes back... the BUS suddenly stopped! Wah lao ler!

Guess what! Only 2 sounds at that moment!

"EUK"~~~ and then "PANG'~~ !!!

Just "KISSED" on that bus's BUTT straight away!! argh!! Because i was too near the bus...

Sorry! Little Z... It was my careless... I managed to stop but still "kissed" on that BUTT...
haiz..

need to spend some $$ to repair my little Z...
ahhh!!! i'm getting poor now!


hA'o Ha'O


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails