Sunday, March 04, 2007

GOD BLESS ME

Time... ti~tok~ ti~tok~
from second to minute, from hour to day, from week to month...

Soon... my 3 weeks' holiday almost done! Guess what! I only got 1 day left for my holiday...wauhaha!! That is tomorrow (Sunday)..the last for me to enjoy? nah! I need to prepare my stuffs before i go back to my hostel after my dinner.

After tomorrow will be my 1st day of college re-open day...haiz~ i still want holiday!! ^(>(OO)<)^
It's quite lazy to study again after the sem-break, really makes me bored + lazy!!

Hmmm....college re-open day? haha! It's quite good lar! I can meet all my funny classmates again and we can continue making a lot of stupid things...nonsense things...noise and bla bla bla...haha!! All of us do not meet each other after the sem-break, i think..because many of us come from different town like Alor Setar, Johor, Sungai Petani and so on... But whatever lar! We are going to meet each other again! haha!

But...for the most sadness thing is...'THE RESULT'. My friends told me that the result will be announce on 8th of March 2007...
I don't know what will i get in my result although i had tried my best.. Might i fail? Fail 1?, 2?, 3? or...haiz.. I don't even dare to imagine.. hope i can get all pass so that i no need to resit..(who wants to resit?!!)

GOD BLESS ME...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails