Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Shouldn't Come Back!

Today, after my DK lecture class... i went back to my hostel(Azuria Condominium) straight away about 1pm+ abit..

When i get back to my hostel, i fast fast gone to clean up all my stuffs and prepare to go back but i still need to wait my friend(Kok Yong). lolz! He was doing his Bahasa Melayu's rencana(a course work) by searching through the internet.. What did i do? Played game lar! I played o2jam that time...haha!

After he had done... we went back to Butterworth around 3pm and i arrived at my home about 4pm+, i think. When i get back home...normally i will fast fast go to open my PC and preapare to play game! haha! hopeless lar hor? But when i opened up my PC... i realized that i also can play in my hostel! Wah lao! At home and hostel also play the same thing..What for i come back? lolz

In the end, i called my girlfriend and she told me that she already finished exam so i decided to go to her house! When i get back home, my friend again(Wei Yong) called me and asked me whether wanna go for dinner or not... But i gone out with him after my dinner..haha! I go there for what ar? aiya.. to have a drink and watch them eat lo...

1st time felt boring to my computer games.. haiz.. and i finally found out why i wanna come back liao! haha! Come back to take my mouse(not actual mouse lar! it's computer mouse) and cable! lolzz...yea yeea... i found my reason... haha!

So stupid...


hA'o Ha'O

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails