Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MSN Messenger

MSN Messenger!

A place that can let me spend up my free time

A place that can let me know more about my friends...

A place that can let me meet more friends...no matter from what town or city...

A place that can let me have my chatting with my friends...

(all the reasons above there are too general rite? hahaa!)


But this time...
haha! Nothing special at all d!

Just... my msn friend list hor...
first time got so many people online! haha!

Because hor...normally hor...my friend list only got about 10++ or 20++ or even the most is about 30++ nia...

But! last night was totally not same! There are 41 people online!

When i had had my diner with my friend(house mate too), i back to my computer! Guess what! i was surprised and shocked! haha!

Anyway... it's meaning less for this blog...

a nonsense blog again... XD


hA'o Ha'O

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails