Thursday, March 22, 2007

My CPU Broke Down

Damn! My CPU broke down again! wah lao ler....
Don't know what had happened to my CPU...

When i was playing game(Warcraft 3 - Dota ), my monitor turned to black colour!
And i still wonder why was it turned off? Plug loose? hmm...

oh...rupa-rupanya my CPU suddenly restart itself... kaoz! How come like this? Okey! It's ok! I let it restart 1st lo... BUT! after the restart, it can't get in to window(my CPU's window is Window XP) What had happened? damn!

It can't get in to window... ok! nevermind! i still got another window(coz my CPU got 2 windows but 2 of them also Window XP, haha! - accidentally installed, of coz it was my brother lo.. he did it)

On the next day, when i had finished my class and get back to my hostel(Azuria Condominium) as usual i sit in front of my computer and started to online! haha! Coz i always do this!
While i was chatting with my friends by using msn and listening to music, it suddenly JAMMED!

Computer jams? haha! Easy lar! Nothing special at all! So i decided to restart my computer again.... and again... after the restart, it can't get in to window again! wah lao ler! What had happened? My CPU got 2 Windows and both of them can't use?!!
^(>(OO)<)^


And again, i need to send my CPU back and let my brother reformat...

haiz...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails