Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bahasa Melayu(Presentation)

YES!

Let's say bye bye to my Bahasa Melayu Presentation!!! Ha HA!!

It's finished! Yup! Just finished d... ( of coz i just came back from school.. ar? school? college lar! college! )

Actually... some of my friends felt strees and panic for this BM Presentation..
but for me? haha! i feel nothing at all! don't know why...

Hmm... i think maybe is Site Supervision... that was the most stressest presentation i ever had! Because we need to do our presentation in DKF! wah lao ler...there are damn many people there..got 3 groups of building students ( 64,65&66) and 2 groups of property management students there... ^(>(OO)<)^ stress ar! stress ar!!

And this time... Bahasa Melayu Presentation, hehe much easier than Site Supervision a lot! Because Bahasa Melayu Presentation only no need to face so many people there even my classmates... haha! This presentation only need to face the lecturer and my group members... which is only about 5 people..

haha! Is it easy? Not really stress at all...lolx
Don't know what will i get for my presentation... hmm..
but i had tried my best! lolzz hope can get good grade for my presentation!

<(^(OO)^)>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails