Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ah Cong 'Lame" Club

Last night after we had had our supper at RU(i don't know it's full name), we gone home straight away....

While i sit in front of my computer... some one invited me into a conversation with name of "Ah Cong So Lame"" *swt*

They(of course are my friends) invited people and called them to change their nick to "Ah Cong So Lame!" and said: the requirement to join Ah Cong Lame Club is change your nick name to Ah Cong So Lame! ha ha! So, i just follow up and changed my nick to that lame nick...



yea... "Ah Cong Lame Club" members' conversation room!!!!



All my gang friends changed to "Lame" nick..


The Lame Club President, yup! He is our friend who always "747"... So during our supper, i don't really know why they called him "Lame"... lolz

Hmmm... while we were chatting, i was thinking, who ever lammer then us to do this! wauhaha!!!

what a "LAME"... *swt*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails