Thursday, May 31, 2007

The End Of May

Well... today is the end of May and also the 4th day after my college re-open again.
Hmmm... it's good to see and join my classmates once again! But.. there are 3 of my classmates failed to join us in this year... they failed their exams and need to repeat. Aiks! It's quite pity that need to apart with them. *sob sob* I won't forget you guyz!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey! Let's back to happiness then... Chee Hsien and Dragon Head, i think no need me to introduce them anymore right? hehee! They are organising a Blogger BBQ tomorrow! Yee~ Pi!! It's on 1st of June, Friday night at Grown Prince Beach!

Any bloggers here would like to go? If you don't know how to go there, you may add them in msn to get more information.
  1. Chee Hsien - cheehsien@gmail.com
  2. Dragon Head - dragonhead@project010.net


For more information Click Here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails