Saturday, May 05, 2007

Finally...IT'S MY HOLIDAY!!!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HOLIDAY!! ENJOY TIME!!!


I know many of TARcians already having their holiday for some times... even my house mates(i got 5 house mates) already having their holiday... ha ha! But nevermind! My exam had finished! It's my holiday now!! Yee-Piii!!!

And... tonight! It's my friend's birthday!! He invited all of us go to his house for party!!! ha ha! It's quite a long time didn't gather up... So tonight must be enjoy well! ^^


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION PLEASE!!

Disted College is organizing a concert tonight!!

Disted Concert - Muzicalypto!!!

It's organized by my friend, Vinoth and his group members.. and guess what! xyann is going to perform during the Disted Concert too!! ha ha! Remember go to support ya!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday to Kok Qiang ( We're going to his birthday party later.. ^^)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails