Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Had Changed..

Hey! Hey!

I'm not talking about me lar.. *sigh* i'm talking about my background and chat box..

Since i registered and started to blog, i never change my background before. And i'm getting bored with the old background! So i had made my mind and changed my background although only got a few selection there..

Actually i like "BLACK" color as background and i know there are many people also using "BLACK" color as background. For those who are using "BLACK" color as background, don't mind lar hor? haha! I have no choice.. because i don't where can get a better background except blogger.com.

By the way, i'm gonna change my "cbox" to "ShoutMix". I will cancel my "cbox" few days or few weeks later and start with "ShoutMix"..


How is it? Can match? Nice??

<(^(OO)^)>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails