Monday, May 21, 2007

TALI TALI (Read In Hokkien)

Well, since i damn free during my holiday... Everyday online, play games, listen to music, hang out with friends..

Hmmm... i forgot which day already, my girlfriend came my house and we got nothing to do(just don't know why both of us felt boring). Suddenly, we, ya both of us noticed the same thing(in my room) You know what we found? We found a lollipop box! ha ha!

What's wrong with that lollipop box? he he... i beg you don't know what is it inside the lollipop box.. ok! make it easier, we took all the things inside the candle box..

Here! It's "TALI"!!! haha!


I forgot when did my brother and i start to collect them...



Took us some times to arranged them...




After we had arranged them, What next? Count!!! hhaha! Can you know how bored we were? lolzz



Can you guess how much here??



How? Can Guess?


I beg you can't guess how many are them there...

There are RM225.50 in that
lollipop box! About 2-3 KG



What A Nonsense Post

5 comments:

miChi3 said...

swt..
so many..
your hands sure got the tali de smell..hehe..
tali smelly hor,
since like that, come la..
me as ur fren..take away half from you..okay boh..haha~

Chee Hsien said...

waw..... jom TGI all on hao!!

miChi3 said...

Yeah!! LET'S DO IT!
XD

Unknown said...

=.='''

ItchyHandseng said...

You should have make a guessing contest and the winner gets to keep those tali kia ma.:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails