Thursday, May 17, 2007

Woah.. 2nd Taggy!!

You know what? When i get tagged and read on, *swt* 37 questions?!! really *swt*
Well, i don't know what for of this taggy... i was tagged by Chee Hsien

Nevermind then, since i damn free during my holiday.
We here go!


1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
My girlfriend, we talked on the phone.. XD

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Still busying with my work(dreaming/sleeping)

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
was watching movie with my brother.. an old movie!

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
I rent a house! A condominium! and i'm till renting it (of course with my friends, because we started our college life)

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
WAH LAO LER!!!!

6) How many different things did you drink today?
Hmm... water, coffee, and soup.

7) What color is your hairbrush?
Color of skin! haha! i don't use hairbrush at all! I use my fingers most.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Rojak! At Pantai Bersih(but no more bersih)

9) Where were you last night?
At home, in my room...

10) What color is your front door?
Brown, it's getting rusty

11) Where do you keep your change?
A box.. a candle box! It's heavy! I will post up next time!

12) What is the weather like today?
I don't know, because i never walk out of my room(got lar! lunch, toilet...)

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
I like yam!

14) What is something you are excited about?
Incoming college re-open day?

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Not yet! Will cut before back to college..

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Hell NO!! I'm still young! OK..????

17) Do you talk a lot?
Erm.. think you better ask my friends.

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
What the hell is O.C ? lolzz

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Last time..

20) Do you make up your own words?
Yup!

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
Woah.. If on my girlfriend, I will!

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
C.K.ANG or ANG.C.K

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Kelvin!

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
1st? when i started to use cell phone or...

25) What did the last text message you received say?
My girlfriend sent to me.. can't type in here. He he! Something like good night lar! XD

26) Do you chew on your straws?
Nope! I hate that! But my some of my friends love to. I wonder what for they chew on the straw. Chew until the straw.. woah damn disgusting!

27) Do you have curly hair?
Since i started my secondary school, i got curly hair... only a bit lar! Not like Chee Hsien!

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
Yea.. i'm gonna to meet my supervisor at construction place and start work(sleep, it's 2am ++ now sleepy)

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
Some of my friends! Better not to mention their names here.. ha!

30) What is the last thing you ate?
Geh Ka!!

31) Is marriage in your future?
If i have the chance... i sure marry "HER"! (my girlfriend)

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Spideee man 3!!!!


33) Is there anyone you like right now?
All of my friends! Yea~ Thanks for being my friends!


34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning! I mean 16th of May, Wednesday.

35) Are you currently depressed?
Of course NO!!!

36) Did you cry today?
I can't find any reason to cry..

37) Why did you answer and post this?
Wuahaha!! Damn free during my holiday! Post this up for fun!


38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
1. Bennydidii
2. Sukidayo
3. Toxicslugs
4. Fish
5. Dickson


Haha! Only the question 38 wasted my time to think whom shall i tag.. Actually no one for me to tag.. *sob sob*

And,

*Happy Birthday to Caldin*

Aiks! i forgot the activity! Sorry har Caldin. If you wanna know what is that activity? Check this out, Chee Hsien

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails