Monday, May 07, 2007

Titanic in Hokkien..

Scene 1:

Jack: Hey siao eh? Me teach you an chua fly, want or not?
Rose: Mai lah. I scare leh.
Jack: No need scare leh, lai i teach you.
Rose: Don't lar, me really scare leh.
Jack: Lai lar, stand on the railing, then I hug you.
Rose: Like thet huh?
Jack: Yah, then hor, spread ur arms... Wah lau eh, why so smelly one?
Rose: Kan ni na...You say my armpit smell ah!
Jack: Wah I bey tar han already lar! Jack fainted & both fell into the sea..


Scene 2:

One fine day, late at night, Jack Duakang was on the deck of Titanic when he heard some loud footsteps. He looked to see what was going on, and he saw a super chio(cool) about to jump off the deck. He walked over and tried to persuade her not to jump.

Jack: Chio eh, lee si an zua? So late dun sleep do what? What's your name?
Rose: My name is Mei Ku, but people call me Rose.
Jack: Nah Beh...Why you so chio, but your name like the mamasan at Zhong Guo Chen (China City).
Rose: Shut up lah you, I now want to jump.
Jack: Why jump? Siao ah you, so chio jump for what?
Rose: Aiyah why you so kaypo? I jump you jump?
Jack: Wah lau, don't lahaiyah. So Jack continued to persuade her for a few hours. After three hours...
Jack: Eh don't jump leh, don't lah, siao ah you?
Rose: Aiya, you talk for three hours liao, buay sian meh??
Jack: Ya lor, i think oso a bit sian liao. So, please lah, don't jump lah..
Rose: Shut-up I am really jumping liao.
Jack was tired, so he stopped persuading...
Rose: I really jump ah, really ah? Really ah? Really leh. I am not joking leh, I jump ah!!!

Jack was very du lan after wasting so much time. So, he kicked Rose's Ka Cheng and sent her into her watery grave.

Jack: Nah Beh, want to jump, jump lah. NAh beh wasste my time.

Then Jack turned around and he saw the second most beautiful girl on the ship...

Jack: Oei chio eh, what's your name?
Hibiscus: Me Hibiscus lor. I saw you kick my sister.Hahahahahahhh! Thank you hor. She always steal my boyfriends one.

So Jack and Hibiscus live happily ever
after.........this funny and nonsense Titanic story!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails