Sunday, May 27, 2007

College Re-Open

After 1 month of holiday.. It would be our college, Tunku Abdul Rahman College, re-open day.. Guess what! The Open day is just on the next day! Yup! It's tomorrow! haha!

During the holiday, the only contact with my classmates is MSN.. hmm.. no bad lar! Still keep on cantact to each other. Not all lar! Just some of them! But nevermind! I will meet those idiots again tomorrow.. it's start from tomorrow until the sem-break. I think this sem got about 15 weeks to go! Haiz.. kinda lazy to study!

But what can we do? No choice..

Sometimes my mind ask:
What for we need to learn? What for we need to study? What for we need to work? What for we live?


In the end, i still need to face the truth...

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME?


okok! back to my college re-open day! Erm.. actually i got nothing to talk about it! Hmm.. will post up tomorrow after my school start again! Wait ya!

Er? wait wait wait wait.. wait.. i almost forgot, i don't have computer at my hostel! Alamak! Nevermind lar! Next time then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when u start ur working life then u will know....hahahah. Please enjoy the life u r having now.

conan_cat said...

well i guess learning is to broaden your knowledge towards a field. working only is one thing, working with brains is another thing. :)

me college started now 3rd week liao! still many sleepless nights to go! argh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails